1. Pleasing; agreeable ; delightful
2. Not that fucking hard to be
Everyday we’re exposed to hate & negativity, impacting our daily lives & most importantly how we treat others. In spite of all this negativity , we have no idea what others are dealing with in their personal lives, so it’s plain and simple:
It costs $0.00 to me a nice person & I assure you, you will not regret being a nice person. Some might say being nice is a sign of weakness & to an extent that is true – there is a such thing as being too nice. However, a little act of kindness can go a long way. People will forget what you said, what you did, but will never forget how you made them feel. A small act of kindness can turn anybody’s storm into a rainbow.
Here are a few things you can do to practice kindness:
1. Be kinder to yourself: When you practice self love, your kindness will flood the world surrounding you.
2. Focus: Train your mind to see the good in everything & everyone. Happiness is a choice. YOUR choice.
3. Be quiet: If you have nothing nice to say, don’t speak.
4. Don’t expect a return gift: If you expect something in return for being nice person, then you aren’t a nice person.
Just remember, you are never too important to be a nice person.
Crop: The No Bra Club
Shorts: One Teaspoon
Scarf (tied on hat): General Pants & Co.